I’m not always a huge fan of this feature, as it means the inclusion of another USB cable necessary to power the ports, but because of the lack of RGB lighting, the 4 Ultimate gets away with just one. You can get the 4 Ultimate with Brown or Blue Cherry switches, and though they vary pretty dramatically in terms of feel, both are excellent choices. But getting... As we near the December 10 release date for Cyberpunk 2077 , developers CD Projekt Red are consistently dropping new and cool behind the scenes videos about... Microsoft dropped a bombshell on the video game world with its recent acquisition of ZeniMax Media, the company that owns some of the biggest developers in the... Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate Soft Tactile MX Brown Mechanical Keyboard, Crucial Ballistix MAX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 4000 (PC4 32000) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model BLM2K16G40C18U4B, Crucial Ballistix 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model BL2K8G36C16U4B, Crucial Ballistix 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model BL2K16G32C16U4R, Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model BL2K8G36C16U4BL, Corsair's new wireless peripherals aim to be as reliable as wired options, First look: Logitech G Pro tenkeyless gaming keyboard, Video game releases to look out for in December 2020. Review: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is not what you... Review: Destiny 2’s Beyond Light is very light on content, Keanu Reeves talks about working on Cyberpunk 2077. It has the perfect amount of durability and resistance, and is dramatically better than the small, cheap feeling plastic scroll wheels you’ll often see. That USB cable is also very long, which is a nice plus. Using the 4 Ultimate definitely forces you to use more than just your visual senses; your memory reminds what and where certain keys are and to me, this didn’t seem to hamper my speed. However, the two features the 4 Ultimate provides are ones I never thought I’d need but now I can’t think of living without: the volume knob and USB 3.0 ports. ( Log Out /  This is decidedly not a keyboard designed exclusively for gaming, and though the switches are sufficiently versatile, Metadot is apparently targeting the office and typing crowd with the 4 Ultimate. The Cherry Blue switches are quite loud, which can be a plus or minus depending on who you ask, but the 60g actuation force results in a very pleasant typing experience. For those that wish to buy this keyboard to improve typing, I would pursue other methods, such as using training software. Overall, because of how well it’s implemented, the volume knob is the feature I use the most. If you know your way around roughly 90 percent of a keyboard’s layout, you should have no problem figuring out the remaining 10 percent through trial-and-error and memory. I do wish it was braided, and I always prefer detachable cables, especially in this higher price range, but the extra length, and the fact it only takes up one port is certainly appreciated. Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate Review. There are times where I do look down to make sure I press certain, seldom used buttons correctly, but this is something I do with any keyboard. Close. A large scroll wheel sits up top, near the three media buttons, and it’s a pleasure to use. Turning the knob, tactile, but inaudible clicks allow for minute or large volume changes. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is not... On paper, there seems to be a lot here - a new story, a new class ability, a new location, and the long-awaited return of a certain mysterious Exo.